Clairvoyant Reading; Questions and Answers
Find Your Own Answers, No Crystal Ball Required
Once again, we are on the edge of uncertain times. COVID-19 grips the world’s attention and concerns are rising about the health, welfare, and future of humanity. The world is undergoing major energetic shifts. When people are pushed to the brink and are sitting in fear and pain, they seek out answers to complex questions.
Perceptions around the use of psychics have changed drastically. There are more people under the age of 26 who are opening up to exploring all things psychic. It is common for companies to employ the use of psychics to consult on major decisions. Overall, [psychic] industry revenue is projected to rise an annualized 1.6% over the five years to 2019 to total $2.2 billion, including a forecast 1.3% jump in 2019. (IBIS World)
It would be easy if the movies were true and someone with a crystal ball could give instant answers with clarity and precision. Current world events may feel disempowering and instill fear, however, it is an opportunity for people to wake up and take ownership of their own lives and develop their awareness.
People look to psychics to seek answers to their questions and calm their insecurities and fears. Let’s face it, often people won’t seek out psychics when their life is going well and they have all the answers. Seeking out a reading may be precipitated by major world events, life-altering experiences, illness, addiction, death of a loved one, and a job or relationship loss.
When a person comes into a reading they are looking for many things, but underlying it all, what they are ultimately seeking is to be seen and validated. They are looking for hope and inspiration. Their spirit is looking for a ‘hello’.
How do we deal with questions during a clairvoyant reading? As a reader, it may be invalidating or confusing to read a person in spirit, weaving a beautiful and engaging narrative, only to come to the end of the reading to hear that the readee is interested in finding answers to something completely different. Often they come wanting to know the answers to more concrete or so-called ‘3D’ world questions.
During a clairvoyant reading, the readee is invited to ask questions at the end of a session. Readers will put up a rose to look at the question. Often, readees ask questions that are unclear or want predictive answers. One way to connect to the readee and bring through meaningful messages is to ask “What is the real question they are asking?”, or “Who is asking this question?” or “What does their spirit need to know at this moment?” and listen for a response. Rewording and reframing the questions can help you as a reader to see information with greater clarity.
The final portion of a clairvoyant reading is called the next step rose, which offers the readee information on how to integrate information into their body. When putting up a rose for this, using the method of inquiry may clarify the message.
Regardless of the questions and responses, it is up to the individual to make choices and take action in their own life. We all have free will in how we choose to use the information that will affect timelines and outcomes.
As a Clairvoyant Reader, Consider
- Who is the person who is asking the question? Often a readee may have a family member or loved one looking for answers through their reading.
- What are they really asking? As you put up a rose, look at it, ask it questions and listen for answers. The question they verbalize may not be the actual question. Examples are they may ask “Should I date again?” when what they may be saying is “Am I loveable, worthy, able to feel love?” or “Will I get the job?” may be “What is my purpose and how may I express it in the world?”
- Avoid predictive answers and giving your opinions about what you see. Although there are psychics who use precognition and are able to see the names and specifics in answer to questions, these variables can change and may be based in ego, wish-fulfillment or filtered through your own bias, pictures, etc.,
- Focus on what the readee’s spirit needs to hear. Ultimately readees come looking for a hello, to be seen, validated and uplifted. It is not uncommon for readees to be inspired to take steps in their growth that pivot their life experience after a powerful reading.
- Remember sometimes what you see is not going to be what they want to hear. Try to consider how to deliver the message in a way that doesn’t throw them into invalidation without avoiding the truth of what you see.
- Your job is to say what you see, nothing more. Delivering the message with compassion for another human being while remaining in neutrality is possible.
As a Readee Consider
- What questions do you want to ask during a psychic reading? Take some time to write down or journal what is on your mind so that you come prepared.
- Readings are in present time and information will change
- You always have free will and no person, no matter how psychic, has power over you to choose. Free will changes outcomes. Timelines are fluid and no reading is final.
- Listen to your MP3 recording as you may see your reading in a new way and gain new insights.
- Take time to reflect on the information and come back at a later date for a new reading. Allow some time and space for integration.
- If you are going from psychic to psychic, constantly booking readings, looking for a specific answer, ask yourself; what you are really looking for? Dependency on an external source for validation or decision-making may block your own growth and the development of your own awareness.
Book a student or professional psychic reading through The Psychic School for an opportunity to ask your questions and find answers. Sign up for our Clairvoyant Meditation Free Open House to learn about course offerings. Or jump right into the Clairvoyant Meditation Program. you will be amazed at how transformative and empowering this work can be! No crystal balls required.