The Psychic School Predictions for 2021
The Psychic School Psychic Predictions for 2021
It is that time of year again where psychics from all over the globe emerge to give their psychic predictions. With the events as they have unfolded in this year, some do not dare look at the possibilities of what lies ahead. Others are turning to psychics to help them navigate choices and next steps.
Modern psychics will often post predictions online or go on TV and radio shows to announce what they see unfolding and it can become quite competitive.
At the most basic level, psychic predictions are a form of entertainment for the public and a way for psychics to “blow pictures” around predictions, making more space for healing and growth.
A prediction is when a psychic turn their gaze toward the future to see what lies ahead. It is a psychic ability called precognition. Some psychics claim to predict right down to the date and place of an event. Others look and will see trends or patterns, with less information on the when or how events will unfold.
Psychic predictions are based on information from the universe. It may be seen as energy or vibration or through mental image pictures. The outcome of a prediction is influenced by the choice and free will of individuals, groups, and humanity as a whole.
Psychics including Nostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, and Edgar Cayce, to name a few, were known for their abilities to foresee the future.
At The Psychic School’s annual prediction party, a gathering of students, teachers, and staff looked at the year ahead. The following are predictions for 2021.
Psychic School Predictions for 2021
- One letter of Hollywood sign will fall over.
- A lot of healing documentaries will be released teaching people how to heal themselves at home.
- There will be a revival of Broadway by this summer, but things will be done differently.
- Celebrities and movie stars will abandon expensive cars and make bicycles popular again.
- Widespread challenges will continue like the infamous Ice Bucket Challenge, only this time with a wheelbarrow.
- In February, there will be an exposure to how much money is being wasted in various sectors of the entertainment industry.
- A new way of watching television will emerge. TV will evolve and advance beyond current popular online apps like Netflix and YouTube.
- In May or June, a new hit movie will be released teaching in a fun way about climate change, so that people truly understand how it plays a role in their individual lives.
- A new kind of television technology will be developed, in which the image is very clear, that looks like water or is crystal clear.
- In the summer, James Corden will be in the streets getting a lot of attention and a huge following.
- The USA will rejoin the Paris Agreement. This ripples worldwide and brings many countries together.
- In Thailand an event will cause massive sorrow and countrywide grief, leading to a social celebration.
- African nations will come together through some type of agreement that also leads to the healing of epidemics in the area.
- Trump continues to rally his base, this will continue constantly all year, even after his presidency is over.
- Trump will be jailed.
- Melania Trump will leave Trump.
- An event occurs where Trump will be seen screaming and shouting and having to be restrained.
- One psychic saw that Trump will remain president for the next four years and well respected by his people and other world leaders.
- The non-acceptance of Trump leaving office will continue through to inauguration, bringing the transfer of power into question.
- Joe Biden and Kamila Harris will struggle to gain the confidence of the American people due to the MAGA groups who continue to gather and rally.
- There will be a rise of dictators and a conflict between democracies that creates a divide between the developed world and developing countries. The effects of this divide are seen in the process of distribution of Coronavirus vaccines.
- This summer, there will be a migration of many refugees out of South America.
Scientific and Medical Breakthroughs
- This summer, a meteor will hit and a lot of scientific information comes out of this.
- Coronavirus research will help with AIDS research, but the technology cannot be used for AIDS. The technologies will be sealed, only to be used for Coronavirus.
- A man who looks like a ‘James Bond’ type, will be amused with viruses and cures that he has on display. He will decide what he will release, either a virus or the cure. There are also dark contracts where the virus and cure will be up for sale.
- There will be success in developing and distributing vaccines. Some people will continue to contract the virus and die, with the media feeding into fear. People will start to turn away from the media as a result.
- By August, the vaccine will go mainstream and be widely available.
- A compound found in a type of moss will be used in medicine to treat a neurological disorder.
- A new type of high tech satellites will emerge.
- There will be research into the effects of isolation on the human being, which will in turn contribute to understanding how isolation would impact livening on Mars.
- More new space technology and research will be conducted.
- There will be a discovery of secret Chinese space technology, artificial intelligence, human-like robots, tanks, underground bases, and military development.
- Virtual reality concerts from home will become a regular source of entertainment.
- Satellites will become more noticeable in the sky.
- There will be new innovations around oral health, dentistry, and orthodontics. This will result in a better understanding of the health benefits of why we should be doing this.
- The research will be conducted on microclimates.
- Natural disasters and geographic hot spots will continue to flare up.
- There will be tornados in locations that normally do not see them, including Europe.
- There will be continued extreme climate changes in the Northern regions.
- A new phenomenon in the middle of the ocean will be discovered.
- By the Summer, massive icebergs will drift much further south than one would expect.
- There will be another chance in the ocean-related to the tides and currents.
- There will be more ocean changes, where there is a calm surface with super-strong undercurrents sucking downwards.
- Deserts will pop up around the earth. Snake species will die off and other species will flee.
- In November, there will be an earthquake in San Francisco, and the Golden Gate bridge is damaged
- There will be a study on the impact of the oil industry and how it is affecting the earth.
- There will be new information and discoveries in Antarctica concerning an extraterrestrial life form.
- There will be continued forest fires in the mountains on the West coast of the USA.
- In March, in Central America, some kind of energy portal will open causing chaos, riots, and fighting.
Economic and Market Changes
- Markets will stay strong most of the year, but people start questioning how it can be so strong with current events in the world. There will be a decline by the end of the year.
- In June or July, there will be some chaos over corporate taxes.
- There will be new ideas and inventions, such as advancements in drone technology.
- There will be a push back about college tuition and loans, and new ideas for education.
- World officials will gather to discuss new ideas about wealth and changing the concept of money. There will be a letting go of old ideas about capitalism and wealth.
- A discussion will begin about universal income and ensuring everyone is taken care of. However many people are against it.
- By June until the end of the year, there will be a fall in the stock market, not major, but a big deal. Companies will change how to help, more of a human level and less greed.
- In June a there will be a potential upgrade for the concepts and beliefs around money.
- There will be a big shift in corporations that has a trickle-down effect, all related to transparency around salaries and spending.
- Universities in the USA will offer full diplomas similar to the way it is done in Europe.
- By June or July, there will be an economic stimulus package.
Fashion, Fads, and Trends
- There will be a trend for mood-boosting clothing. People dressing like toys, with smiley faces, and goofy, happy toys.
- Comical silhouettes will be a trend with clothing
- There will be a trend towards people being goofy in online meetings, such as jumping on trampolines.
- There will be a revival of 60s fashions, think Twiggy
- Pink, retro florals, and plaid will trend. More people will wear kilts as fashion.
- People will dress how they want too and that is acceptable.
- Men will be seen wearing dresses and that will be socially acceptable.
- People will be seen in traditional suits dying their hair.
- Statement socks will trend.
- There will be an increase in Hemp and natural fiber clothing.
- Sustainability in fashion will be at the forefront.
If you want to explore the psychic tools, meditation, and psychic development, sign up for our Clairvoyant Meditation Free Open House to learn about course offerings. Book a student or professional psychic reading through The Psychic School
Authored by Natalie Colosimo
Natalie Colosimo is a passionate psychic reader who has studied intensively with The Psychic School for several years. Natalie exhibits an innate ability to communicate what she sees using a unique and relatable style.
Natalie refined and developed her abilities through intensive learning readings and healings through The Clairvoyant Training Program and is a graduate of The Clairvoyant Teachers Program. She currently works as a Psychic School staff member.
Natalie will be exploring a variety of blog topics related to all things psychic and hopes to rouse a sense of wonder and curiosity in the unseen world of spirit. Natalie believes that everyone can discover psychic abilities. Everyone can uncover their innate psychic awareness and be empowered to find answers and healing in their lives. She passionately guides and supports others to develop their clairvoyance and seniority.